Kick-start your career with 3Ding.
Technical Support Engineer
Every Problem can be solved if one can understand the root cause.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you should be able to understand problems faced by a customer in a 3D Printer, over a call/email/video & try to solve them remotely. For complex problems, an onsite visit might be required.
- Attend to tickets immediately, follow them up via mail/call/chat immediately & understand the issue.
- Visit the client if required to resolve the issue. Might be required to travel via road/rail/air depending on location on short notices.
- Should update the Engineering Team with frequent issues or customer expectations to work on new updates for the machinery.
- Might also involve Engineering Activity and tasks related to development & Testing of new products.
- Highly Challenging Environment lets you grow fast.
- Chance to visit new places and interact with different kinds of people.
- Meeting Experts from industries.
- Being Part of Creating Cutting Edge Next-Gen Technology
- Great Analysis & Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Should be willing to Travel.
- Patience should be a Virtue.
- Bachelors degree related to electronics or equivalent can apply.
- Experience of 0-1 years in a relevant field for a tech company will be a big plus.
To apply, email your resume to [email protected] with subject "Technical Support Engineer"